Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Rules for The Ugly Project


Welcome to:

THE UGLY PROJECT. A few rules that I would like my readers to abide by (if you are going to post a comment).

1) I prefer people who post to be 18 years and older. If you are younger than 18, please ask your parents/guardian for permission to be reading this material and to post.

2) If you post and TyPe lIkE THis, or spell in funky Ebonics I will delete your comment(s). Please spell check as well. I can't stand ignorant idiots. Show a little pride in your education (assuming you have/had one).

3) This blog was created for
FUN. It’s a blog to rip on people for their lack of fashion sense or on strange news of the world. Anything that I find out of favor. I am doing this project as an outlet for fun and also a way to vent my frustrations on WHATEVER. If I rip on celebs/people it doesn't mean that I necessarily dislike them because more than likely I do not know them. Who am I to judge someone I don't know? To show that I am not biased on just ripping people for their bad fashion sense, or world oddities, my other blog, THE BEAUTY PROJECT, is the flip side to this one and in fact, you may see the same people on that site as you see here. If you are a "fan" of the person being ripped on, I really do not want to read about how awesome they are, blah, blah, and how we should not "hate" on that individual. Your comment(s) will be deleted. HUMOR is the key. Don't take it (my post(s)) and life so seriously.

4) That's about it for now. If I encounter idiots who insist on being fools, I will add more rules.

Tootles! :P

p.s. My name is BLISS and you can e-mail me at theuglyproject@gmail.com. People who flame or spam me WILL be posted on this site and have scorching red hot Internet spikes driven through their eyeballs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home