Monday, October 17, 2005

See SAW again

I loved SAW. I love horror flicks period, cheesy or not. I especially love any flick with CARY ELWES in it because he is one of "my men".

I saw (get it? har har) the new trailer for SAW 2 and decided to check out the promo pics/poster for it. At first when I looked at it (the two fingers one) it reminded me of SEVEN and then NINE INCH NAILS. I was also a little nas'ed that the fingers were those of a woman (long nails), unless they are the nails of some coke fiend who doesn't know how to push back their cuticles.

I'm not sure if I like these posters or not only because it took me a moment to figure out that the two fingers indicate TWO, the sequel. It was at this point when I giggled to myself. Dumb ass. I love their respective web sites though. Crank it up and scare the kiddies!

I will still see the movie even though Mr. Elwes won't be in it. Bah. Opens October 28, 2005. And "Oh yes, there will be blood". That's rich.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
UN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
DEUX

SOURCE: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/saw_ii/photos.php


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home